Terms & Conditions
The spiritual science of yoga teaches us to nurture our body and mind through self-realization and cultivation of inner stillness. The terms and conditions of YogaTraininginNepal move along the same lines as the true essence of yoga where our only aim is to encourage people to immerse themselves in the sacred practice of yoga and help them lead a life of harmony, peace and love.
- Smoking, drinking and use of illicit drugs are strictly prohibited on the premises and during the course duration.
- Outside food is not allowed. Participants need to eat Sattvic vegetarian food three times a day to experience a yogic lifestyle.
- The training program result doesn’t have any guarantees and the progress of a participant depends entirely on him/her during the class as well as outside the class. The results achieved from the training vary from one person to the other.
- The students should attend all the yoga classes with due diligence and need to be punctual about the class timings.
- Without getting prior permission from the management, no one can stay with a student during the course duration.
- The payments for the courses are pre-contracted. Fees are non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable under all circumstances except when the training has been canceled by the school.
- Throughout the duration of the class, participants are discouraged from using cameras, mobile phones and recording equipments.
- The students should respect the local culture and traditions and also respect other fellow participants.
- The management holds the right to expel/terminate any student who doesn’t abide by the rules and regulations of the center. Use of foul language, inappropriate sexual activities and violence will not be tolerated and may lead expulsion. No refund will be allowed under such circumstances.
- In order to confirm a booking, a student needs to pay $200 in advance and the rest needs to be paid on the day of joining.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the terms and conditions which requires strict adherence.